Paul Chardin Cottage – 4/7 people
Duplex of about 68m2, for 4 to 7 people
Formerly the studio of the painter Paul Chardin, this cottage is oriented East and North.
It has an independent garden and a common garden.
The entrance is via the small staircase serving the living room with fireplace on the ground floor. The kitchen is open to the living room.
Independent toilet in the basement. Upstairs, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with toilet.
- Functional chimney
- Sofa bed for 2 people (bed linen provided)
- Table and chairs
- Low table
- Television (4 euros/day – 20 euros/week)
- Radio station equipped with Bluetooth system
- Dishwasher 12 cutlery
- 2 refrigerators 100 litres each
- Electric oven
- Plate 4 gas fires
- Stainless sink 2 trays.
- Covered pans and various utensils
- Small appliances (bread-bread – coffee maker – kettle)
- 1 140 x 190 double bed
- Bedside tables
- Table and chairs.
- Quilt and pillow, for each bed (bed linen provided)
- 2 single beds of 90 x 190
- 1 bed drawer 90 x 190
- Quilt and pillow for each bed (bed linen provided)
- Shower (towel not provided – rental possible)
- Plan clafter
- Laundry 5kg
- Individual electric heating